Saturday, July 25, 2009

Manhattan Moments

Continuing to play catch-up with my summer in NYC... I would like to share a few of my favorite moments thus far. This is not just for bragging purposes (hi haters!!), but it is also to suggest places that you should def hit up if/when you visit the city.

  • I call this: Me and one of the UN Crew members (UN Crew = my very diverse group of roommates), Jas enjoy CLOISTER CAFÉ. This place is a nice spot to chill, enjoy the scenery, enjoy the weather with hookah and a full bar - all of my favorite things ha! I truly heart this place for NYU students and Greenwich locals!

  • 230 Fifth Avenue with Jas, Carmen, and J Reg.: This is a classy rooftop bar with beautiful views of the city. You MUST take a visit to this place or another rooftop bar upon visiting. You get to feelin all socialite-y and ish!
  • This is a shot has more of the UN Crew (Michelle and Wendy) as well as our friends Mengyao and Imani. This cuteous maximus (yup... just made that up) picture was taken at Webster Hall a few blocks from where I stay. WH is a club's favorite club complete with multiple dance floors, plenty of tables to dance on, and a stage for go-go dancers. Dance Dance Danceness!

  • This is a shot from Kiss & Fly's Super Fly Wednesday! We had an office outing with ?uestlove of the Roots as the DJ! That night I reaffirmed two things (1) The bloc Group and Hi-Fi Cartel know how to throw a party and (2) I love my internship!


.....more NEW YORK MOMENTS to come ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment