Tuesday, September 1, 2009

(7/10) Manhattan Moments 2

Here are more of my favorite pics from the second half of my NY trip o discovery!
Manhattan Moments 2 <3

This is a pic of MiCHi - The Collective.™ at Favela Cubana! One of my favorite spots in the city. I had a lot of fun the past few weeks with these folk (Ayo, Roberto, and Nikeisha). We decided over sushi and a few glasses of plum wine that we would join forces as 4 minorities from Michigan living in the city to support each other as we rise through the ranks in our respective creative industries. Get at us! ;p

Here we have Lisa, Chelso (The Paris to my Nicole) and myself at a rooftop art exhibit! My Godmother deserves the photo credit for this one. I had 3 visitors at once that weekend! It was wild, but I enjoyed their company!


Icecream with Imani- So Imani came to visit/see Little Dragon at Central Park. We didn't end up getting in to see them *pout*, but we managed. Who knew you had to be 2 hours early to see a Summer Stage Concert to get in?

So I'm the queen of double booking! For some reason it always happens to me! My roommates Wendy and Michelle (of the UN Crew) came for a weekend visit as well. And we all went out to eat. This whole table was full of Michigan students!

No comments:

Post a Comment