Monday, August 24, 2009

10 Days Left... 10 Blog Posts

So... I've been a little lax on this whole blog thing. You would be surprised how much time can be spent just thinking about life and getting your shit together!! LOL but as the title mentions I will be on my A++ game and do 1o posts before i head back (unwillingly) to Michigan on the 3rd. A reasonable goal i feel! Don't you?

What i've learned from all of my time to think:
1. Don't take yourself - or anyone else for that matter - too seriously
2. "Love is a battlefield and I tripped AND got shot" LOL but It's okay to show weakness, we're human!
3. Sometimes you gotta run away, but eventually you will need to come back

Well that's a little wisdom for ya! Nothing too serious. I don't really like feelings so that's about all you will get from me for a while. haha

SUPERBLOGGER BRITTNEY COMING SOON! ;D


1 comment: