Wednesday, August 19, 2009

(1/10) Why I love Kanye West

So, my very dear friend Brandi N. Davie (yes, the almost-whole gov'ment name) always sends me these stop-animation photobucket graphics on twitter and one of my favorites is this one: |Click Here|

That is a piece of a video he put on his blog about getting his own Louis shoe. "I was forced to be change my name to Martin Louis the King........ JUNIOR. Address me as such!" BAHHahah! Here's the full vid in case you missed it:



I think Ye is an inspiration. Yea some people say he has an Ego. So what? Some say he's full of himself. So what? Doesn't he deserve it for saving hip-hop from monotony?? (I know a bold statement. Yea i said it!) It is his reckless, unwavering confidence that i admire most. Whether it is his music, his style, or just his personality, he takes risks and isn't afraid to do whatever his heart tells him. He is uncompromisingly Kanye West... and I love it! Don't hate, get on his level.

No comments:

Post a Comment