Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things that Make Me Feel Weird (1)

In the original words of Eric B and Rakim (not Aaliyah and Timbaland contrary to popular belief) "It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you- without a strong rhyme to step to" ... or a nice blog... to read to... Lame? yea i know... but anyways, to ease back into the wonderful world of blogging I thought I would add:

mY FIRST VIDEO POST! *squeels of excitement*

Today I got a txt from one of my roommates (Wendy of the UN crew) saying she had finally seen the commercial I was talking about a few weeks ago and was also left staring at the TV unamused. So here's the story: I was watching tha tube after a strenuous 4 hour work-day and was not only disturbed by the new Capri Sun commercial, but caught myself 4 minutes later with my mouth still hung open in disbelief and confusion. I knew commercials were getting weird but whaaaa? I had just gotten used ads like the "berries and cream" Starburst jumpoff and the "patrick chewing" Snickers ad... but at least I managed to laugh in hysterics after the initial shock. In complete contrast, this ad was just too m'effin strange! I still can't get over it!!

but enough writin, check the weirdness:


Am I being ridiculous? Is this not the most bizarre commercial you've ever seen?? *sigh* The advertising age is slowly sinking into the ruins...

1 comment:

  1. We can go to the blog about vape to learn more about the amount of e-cigarettes. For example: vapecome,
    vaperess,
    smokergo,
    letvapego

    ReplyDelete